Service Above Self
In more than 34,000 clubs worldwide, you’ll find members volunteering in communities at home and abroad to support education and job training, provide clean water, combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, and eradicate polio.
Rotary clubs engage in local and international service projects in thousands of communities all over the world.
There are countless opportunities to get involved. In this section, you’ll find resources that will help your club:
- Identify and address vital community need
- Conduct a realistic assessment of available resources
- Target specific goals and measurable results
- Build effective networks that strengthen communities
- Empower project recipients to be part of the solution
- Recognize all contributions as important and necessary