San Ramon Rotary Foundation
Guidelines for Evaluation Grant Requests
The San Ramon Rotary Foundation shall make grants of financial assistance to individuals and groups according to the following guidelines:
- The fundamental criterion for all grants will be achievement of the highest reasonable level of impact meeting a need.
- The Foundation will not make continuing or permanent commitments to recipients. Each request will be evaluated annually on its merits as submitted. Recipients are advised that a grant approved in one year is no assurance of continuing support.
- The Foundation will request a reasonable accounting for the use of it’s funds as a condition of support.
- The Grants Committee will limit awards of assistance to those organizations which will complete the use of the award within the coming Rotary year.
- The Foundation will publicize the results of the approved grants.
- Grant recipients are requested to publicize/recognize The Rotary Club of San Ramon in an appropriate manner.